Services Available for Members
CVBA partners with a number of businesses and organizations to provide services for our members to benefit from. Please review the opportunities below to find the services that will help you achieve your business goals.
Good Day PA Spotlight
- 15% off your business' first Good Day PA appearance
- 10% off any newly booked Good Day PA segments in 2024
As a CVBA member, you are eligible for exclusive mortgage savings through CrossCountry Mortgage. Benefits:
- Total savings up to $2,198* on closing costs when you buy a new home or refinance your current loan
- No lender fees*
- No processing or underwriting fees
- No appraisal or credit report fees
- No flood certification fee
- BONUS: Your family members are also eligible!
*Terms and conditions apply. View here.
As a CVBA member, you are eligible for exclusive Staples discounts, including:
- 20% off in-store print and marketing services
- 10% off in-store purchases of regularly priced items such as office equipment, paper, toner, etc.
Call CVBA for the password at 717-264-7101 and then visit this webpage to sign-up for Staples discounts.
ALL-SHRED, Inc. Discount
Franklin Shopper Discount
Chambersburg Neighbors with Best Version Media Discount
CVBA Members receive 25% off all campaigns. Sponsorship campaigns available with monthly publications, Facebook ads, Google Display ads or BVMSports.com. Contact Grace Waller at email@example.com for details.
- In-depth consulting
- Assistance with planning, management and communication of employee benefits
- Individual and family health insurance, including exclusive dental and vision coverage from MetLife
With questions, contact our team at 717-264-7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers from our members for businesses new to CVBA in the last year. To schedule any of the following, contact our team at 717-264-7101 or email@example.com.
- Free month* of radio advertising through VerStandig Media. Details here. Contact Lark to schedule.
- Business featured on NEWStalk103.7FM Tri-State Business Report
- 30 days of free web banner ad space on FCFreePressPa.com by Franklin County Free Press.
- Advertising package from The Franklin Shopper
- 1 - 30 day banner ad on FranklinShopper.com
- 1 - free Facebook post with a Boost with a paid print ad (minimum size 2"x2")
- All ads can be linked to your website or Facebook page
Local Savings - Alliance Card
Formerly known as the Chamber Card, the Alliance Card is a buy local program to encourage community residents to shop at local businesses. More than 35,000 cards are distributed regionally thanks to sponsor Penn National Insurance. Businesses pay less than $1 per week to be included as a merchant. Email Lark Kennedy to learn more about offering an Alliance Card deal.
If you have a question that is not answered above, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.