Advertising is a crucial tool to help build brand awareness and impact your bottom line. CVBA offers low-cost advertising as an exclusive member benefit. Our rates are designed to be affordable for any size business or organization.
Download our Advertising Media Kit for full details about ways to advertise, or view the general information outlined below.
Sponsor CVBA Events
CVBA members may sponsor a variety of event for more marketing opportunities!
- Annual Awards Breakfast - March
- Economic Development Breakfast - July
- Franklin County Legislative Breakfast - October
- Business Breakfast: Annual Meeting - December
- Holiday Mixer - December
- Member Orientation - Date TBD
- State of CVBA Reception - Date TBD
Contact Lark Kennedy for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Advertising Guidelines
- Advertising opportunities are available for CVBA Members in good standing
- The CVBA will include the following disclaimer on advertisements:
- Content submitted by CVBA members may contain advertisements and/or links to third party sites. CVBA does not endorse nor advocate for the advertised product, event, service or company, nor any of the claims made by the content and takes no responsibility for promises made or the quality/reliability of the products/services offered.
- All materials should be positive in nature
- Any implications of negativity or innuendos towards another business, the community or others will not be permitted
- Content is at CVBA's discretion and subject to CVBA's approval
For the Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce's Advertising Policy, please click here.