Increase the value of your business by using our CVBA logo
If you are a member in good standing, we invite you to display the Cumberland Valley Business Alliance logo and the Cumberland Valley Business Alliance "Proud Member" logo so that others in the business community recognize your committment and support of the business alliance.
You may use CVBA logos on your company website, your letterhead and your business cards. Please email email@example.com to obtain specific permission for other uses.
APPROPRIATE LOGO USAGE
These usage requirements are intended to assist us in managing the Cumberland Valley Business Alliance’s brand identity. By downloading the CVBA logo for either print or the web, you agree to abide by these policies:
- If you display the CVBA logo on your website, you must activate a link from the logo directly to us at https://cvballiance.org/
- The CVBA logo is available for download. You may not alter the downloaded logo selections in any manner, including size, colors or elements.
- You may not display the CVBA logo in a manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by the Cumberland Valley Business Alliance.
- The logo must appear by itself, with a minimum of 40 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphics or text.
- These policies do not grant a license or any other right to any CVBA logos or trademarks.
- You will immediately cease usage of the logo in any form if your CVBA membership terminates.
The Cumberland Valley Business Alliance reserves the right to terminate or modify permission to display the logo at any time. The Cumberland Valley Business Alliance reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these policies, infringes any Cumberland Valley Business Alliance intellectual property or other rights, or violates other applicable law.