How Can CVBA Membership Benefit YOUR Business?
Ask yourself, “What are my business goals?” Once you’ve identified these, determine the benefits that will best help you achieve these goals and drive results! Our mission is to help our members prosper and serve our community.
CORE Member benefits include:
- Sponsor and attend major events - from CVBA Awards Ceremony to Golf Tournaments.
- Attend professional development seminars (ex: Women's Leadership Seminar, Morning Networking Events, Lunch &Learns, etc.).
- Advertise in the bi-monthly newsletter or place an insert.
- Submit a member spotlight for on the blog.
- Network at monthly mixers.
- Subscribe to the CVBA's e-newsletter for weekly updates.
- Secure an individual e-blast or advertise in the weekly e-news.
- Join a Greencastle or Chambersburg chamber committee.
- Join the Chamber Ambassadors Group.
- Post jobs on our website: www.FranklinCountyWorks.com.
- Become a CVBA website sponsor.
- Offer a deal for the Chamber Card.
- Host a mixer.
- Sign up for the group medical insurance.
- Lead a Lunch and Learn.
- Contribute a member spotlight for the bi-monthly newsletter.
- Post events to our online calendar.
- Submit news for the “Members in the News” section of the newsletter.
- Display your CVBA membership plaque.
- Post the CVBA member logo on your website, in your email signature, on advertisements, etc. Click here to download.
- Interact with CVBA, Chambersburg Chamber or Greencastle-Antrim Chamber on social media (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Purchase a member mailing list for a marketing campaign.
- Sign up for the World Kinect Energy Services program
- Register for exclusive member discounts with Staples
- Sign up for discounted rates on business insurance and health insurance through Chamber Choice.
- Utilize exclusive medical insurance options through My Benefit Advisor.
- And much more!
The Chamber Staff is always available to talk with you about how your business could greatly benefit from membership. To learn more about benefits or how to join, contact Jordan Nace, membership director, at 717-264-7101 ext. 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question that is not answered above, please email it to email@example.com.